I’ve seen some delicious looking Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip around Pinterest, but every time I click I get to a recipe that uses cream cheese… and I’m just not a fan! I set out to figure out a dip that would be just as delicious as cookie dough, but not have the cream cheese. And I think I succeeded!
The foundation for this recipe is the one you find on the bake of Toll House Chocolate Chips.
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Stick Butter, Softened
- 1/4 + 1/8 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 + 1/8 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extra
- 1/2 Bag Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- I started with 1/4 cup of a milk, but you can always start with less. You can add a little more milk until you get the dip texture you desire. I wanted mine a little more smoother than cookie dough, but not runny.
- This made a decent amount for a party. I did refrigerate mine afterwards and it got pretty dry. I sat it out and let it get back to room temperature and it worked as a dip again. I'm not 100% sure how long this would last, so I would only refrigerate for a day or two before throwing out any leftovers.
Download the free printable Fall Gift Tags.
This post is brought to you as part of the Creative Bloggers Monthly Group that I am a part of. Check out the other 7 awesome Fall inspired projects below!